How to open a Multi-Level Marketing Company in India?
Steps to Open a Multi-Level Marketing Company in India
General Documents required
- Self Attested copy of PAN Card
- 5 Color Passport Size Photos
- Proof of Identity: Self-attested copy of AADHAAR CARD/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID
- Proof of Residence: Self-attested copy of Electricity Bill/Phone Bill (These should not be older than 2 months)
- Proof Of Registered Office address of the company: the latest copy of Electricity bill/phone bill / Property Tax Receipt Self Attested by the Owner
- No Objection Certificate from the owner of the premises
- How to set up a Multi-Level Marketing Company?
- To set up an MLM Company, first of all, I recommend you to set up a Company, which may be a Private Limited or Limited company to limit the risk for directors.
- Decide a product or service you want to sell and make sure the product should be useful so that when a customer buys he can recommend it to others. A good product and a well-planned strategy are important for the company to go for the long term.
- Choose a brand name for your product and apply for trademark registration.
- The next step is to apply for the registration of the company as a Pvt. Ltd Company (Min. 2 Directors needed) or organization of India to get Corporation documents: Registration Certificate issued by RoC(Registrar of Companies), CIN form MCA(Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India) and also Apply for PAN Number, TAN Number, and get registered for GST and get a Bank A/c No for Company.
- Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) is a non-government body and it has been founded by Amway India to manage the entire Direct Selling Companies in India. Joining an MLM company with IDSA will be helpful regarding any kind of problems and queries as the prime focus of IDSA is to put a brake on wrong and illegal companies.
- Get your company website to enhance company reputation and easy to share information about the company.